Do I need a Prescription or a Referral for Physical Therapy?
Medicare patients need a referral from their physician. All other insurances should contact our office with questions at 262-367-3110.
What Insurance will you Accept?
We accept all major in insurance carriers. We also accept Workers' Compensation and Medicare.
Will/Do the Therapists Communicate with my Physician?
We are in contact with your doctor at all stages throughout your rehabilitation. A note for your initial and discharge visits are sent. A progress note is sent if any physician visits are scheduled during your treatment time with us.
Why should I come to Waukesha Physical Therapy Clinics?
- State-of-the-Art Treatments with experienced staff.
- Appointments are available within 48 hours of your telephone call
- It's our goal to get to improve your health quickly! We have outstanding patient outcomes.
- Licensed Professionals. All treatments are performed by licensed physical therapists and licensed physical therapy assistants.
- Customized Treatment Programs. Each patient receives an individualized program created for their specific needs.