Is pain slowing you down in your sports or daily activities?
Are you worried about your parents falling? Do you want to keep them independent in their home?
Our Staff can help you achieve your goals!
- We work to achieve improved speed and agility, biomechanics in your sport and improved flexibility with decreased pain.
- We teach seniors safety, balance exercises, about adaptive equipment, and strength training to maintain independence.
We have state-of-the-art equipment that helps you get better faster at an affordable cost.
Welcome to Waukesha Physical Therapy Clinics
Waukesha Physical Therapy clinics has been family run for over 30 years. It began with the Schulthies family and now run by the Langan family. It's our goal to treat every patient as we would treat our own family member with respect,patience,and compassion.
Our mission is to improve each individuals prior level of physical activity .
Our staff of dedicated physical therapists will work with you and your physician to design a custom rehabilitation program. Our progressive therapists treat patients one-on-one, providing accommodations in either a private room or gym setting, as needed.
Physical Therapy Treatments such as . . .
- Dry Needling
- State-of-the-Art high frequency modality treatments
- Biomechanical Evaluation with Video
- Spinal Mobilization
- Foot and Ankle treatments
- Cupping and Kinesio Taping
- Hands-on treatment including massage and Graston tools
- Peripheral Nerve Treatments
- Blaze Pod Agility Training
- Workers Comp Evaluations and Job Specific Treatment
- Scoliosis Program
- Baseball Throwing Program
- Golf Swing Analysis