Welcome to Waukesha Physical Therapy Clinics
Waukesha Physical Therapy clinics has been family run for over 30 years. It began with the Schulthies family and now run by the Langan family. It’s our goal to treat every patient as we would treat our own family member with respect,patience,and compassion.
Our mission is to improve each individuals prior level of physical activity .
Our staff of dedicated physical therapists will work with you and your physician to design a custom rehabilitation program. Our progressive therapists treat patients one-on-one, providing accommodations in either a private room or gym setting, as needed.
Treatments after an initial evaluation will include
- Hands-on Manual Techniques,
- Modalities (such as, Ultrasounds and Electric Stimulation) and
- Gym Strengthening Programs.
Physical Therapy Treatments for the care of…
- After Care (Post-Rehabilitation option)
- Arthritis and Fibromyalgia
- Back and Neck injuries
- Foot and Ankle injuries
- Massage Therapy (referred and private pay)
- Orthopedic, Joint and Soft Tissue injuries
- Peripheral Nerve injuries
- Pre and Post-Surgical Orthopedic Care
- Sports injuries
- Workers Comp injuries
- Exercise Classes
- Massage Therapy
- Scoliosis Program
- Vibeplate Training
- Hunter’s Permit Exam – Crossbow Evaluations
- Industrial Worker/Employment Programs
- Injury prevention education
- On-site Rehabilitation
- Pre-placement screenings (includes job specific injury prevention education)